Gledswood Hills[Sydney, Australia] View more
- 2019 Winner of Townhouse / Villa Development of the Year at the NSW HIA* Housing and Kitchens & Bathroom Awards for the Stage 22 terrace house precinct.
- 2020 SHAWOOD Type J winner of the MBA* Excellence in Housing Awards for Contract Houses up to $500,000.
2020 Winner in three categories at the NSW HIA* Housing and Kitchens & Bathroom Awards
・Townhouse / Villa Development over 10 dwellings category winner for the Stage 18 precinct
・Project Home category winner for SHAWOOD NE22
・Spec Home category winner for SHINKA House*
- 2021 SHINKA House* named spec home of the year at the 2021 HIA-CSR Australian Housing Awards
- 2022 Winner of the UDIA* National Award for best Masterplanned Development
*NSW HIA: The New South Wales branch of the Housing Industry Association; one of Australia's leading housing industry bodies.
- *NSW MBA: The New South Wales branch of the Master Builder Association; one of Australia's leading housing industry bodies.
- *SHINKA House: A pilot ZEH home built within our existing community. Fitted with solar panels and a storage battery the home provides a comfortable lifestyle that also limits energy consumption and protects the environment, as well as showcasing the superior quality that Sekisui House brings to the Australian homebuyer.
- *UDIA: Urban Development Institute of Australia
Gledswood Hills, located in the heart of Sydney’s fast growing South West region, is a new master-planned community that encourages the harmonious connection between people and the environment, promoting an active lifestyle against a backdrop of pristine natural beauty. This prestigious community is comprised of two unique precincts: Norman Estates and Lakeside. Norman Estates is an Australian-first collaboration that brings together golfing hall of famer Greg Norman’s unique lifestyle philosophy with Sekisui House’s distinctive architecturally designed SHAWOOD homes in a landmark residential community. Lakeside is a community set amongst gentle undulating hills and 120 hectares of golf courses and offers a range of completed and off-the plan homes, from executive detached residences to bespoke Torrens Title terrace homes.
- Property information
- Total masterplan area : 3,200,000 m²
- Total number of housing units : 2400 units
- Completion of Construction : est. 2025
- Sekisui House Australia Holdings Pty Limited -